9/8/13

Adventures in Advertising - One Month Check In

It's been a month since my last blog post and since I've started my new job, so this is a quick post to let my friends and followers know I'm still alive! As you can imagine, I have found that starting a new job takes almost all of my focus outside of keeping Social Media Club Nashville events going and attending the occasional networking event.

I promise I'm learning a lot and will have a thoughtful and insightful blog post for you soon about my adventure in advertising aka #AgencyLife. Until then, here's a little entertainment for you in the meantime!




Related post:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your valuable posting.I have collect more than information from your website. It's really wonderful blog. please added more than tips. i'm working in a top cms in chennai.Here providing very low price CMS , responsive webdesign and ERP. you have any more than information kindly make me call this number 044-42127512 or send your mail info@excelanto.com.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! Please leave a comment.